Adipose beiging benefits
Primary active compounds: naringin & hesperidin from citrus, both expressed as flavanones > 40%
Secondary active compounds: other flavanones, caffeine
Recommended daily dosage: 630 mg
Mechanism of action
More than 10 years of research have been conducted to support the mechanism of action and clinical benefits of Sinetrol® on body composition.
Sinetrol® works at the adipocyte level
The action of Sinetrol® relies on its patented mechanism of action on the physiological energetic pathway of lipolysis. Sinetrol® mimics adipose cell phenotype change from white to beige, i.e. from a storing category of adipose cells to an energy metabolism-driven adipose cell category.
This effect of Sinetrol® avoids further restorage of fat within adipose tissue.
Sinetrol® is a patented ingredient studied in over 300 subjects in 4 clinical studies including both Caucasian and Asian populations. Its benefits have been demonstrated using gold-standard methodology during interventional studies with follow-up.
- Patented ingredient
- Proven mechanism of action: adipose beiging benefits
- Increase in resting energy expenditure
- Rebalanced body composition: significant reduction of body fat mass without lean mass loss
- Significant result on body weight, waist and hip lines
- Long-lasting benefits: Subjects continue to experience adipose beiging benefits