To preserve the mobility of both aging populations and active subjects keeping joints active and healthy is a challenge.
Repetitive strenuous exercise injuries and overuse causes:
Characterization of the active compounds
α-mangostin ≥ 10%
γ-mangostin ≥ 1%
Garcinia mangostana L.
Science supporting Mangoselect®
Mechanism of action
Mangoselect® contributes to a fast relief in joint discomfort by an action on the mediator of oxidative stress and inflammation.
A mechanistic study confirmed the mode of action of Mangoselect® with a blood measure of a primary inflammatory mediator, TNF-α (tumor necrosis factor alpha), after systemic inflammation peritoneally induced with LPS (lipopolysaccharides) injections.
University of Pavia, Italia
9 older people
2 x 300 mg/day
Results on joint discomfort
Mangoselect® has been demonstrated effective in significantly reducing joint discomfort in both groups within 5 days:
- Chronic condition (older people): discomfort is significantly reduced by 50%.
- Acute condition (athletes): discomfort is significantly reduced by 31%.
- Clinically proven to be effective in 5 days of supplementation
- Fast joint discomfort relief
- Effective on both athlete’s population with occasional discomfort and older people with chronical joint discomfort
α- mangostin ≥ 10%
γ- mangostin ≥ 1%
1 – Kondo M., et al. 2009; J. Agric. Food Chem.; 57(19):8788-92
2 – Chen L. G., et al, 2008; Food Chem. Tox.; 46(2):688-93
3 – Romain C. & Cases J.; 2015; Agro Food Industry Hi Tech; 26(3):8-13