Protein hydrolysate for satiety
DNF-10® is a protein hydrolysate from Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Active on the mediators of satiety, DNF-10® helps to lower calorie intake and reduce body fat mass. Benefits have been clinically demonstrated after the first weeks of use. 500mg/day.
The patented ingredient DNF-10® is an active fraction obtained after protein hydrolysis of Saccharomyces cerevisiae, a yeast species used for thousands of years in baking, fermented food and beverage manufacturing processes. The manufacturing of DNF-10® involves enzymatic proteolysis and a selection of peptides with a molecular weight <10kDa after an ultrafiltration step. The material is then spray-dried to obtain a dried powder.
Recommended daily dosage: 500 mg
Mechanism of action
DNF-10®: decreasing food intake
A significant action on the modulators of short-term food intake at the hypothalamic level (NPY) and at the digestive level with a reduction in the hunger hormone ghrelin have been demonstrated.
Over the longer-term, DNF-10® also regulates our cellular secretion of leptin, the satiety hormone.
DNF-10® benefits have been studied in several clinical studies on a total of 135 subjects involving different delivery systems.
- Selected peptidic fraction from Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Clinically proven benefits on a total of 135 subjects
- Reduction of caloric intake significant after the first weeks (down to -600kcal/day after 8 weeks)
- Significant weight loss after the first month
- Weight loss is from fat mass reduction
- Abdominal fat and waist circumference significantly decrease
- Water-soluble and heat-resistant; suitable for supplements and functional foods