Novel prebiotic fiber for immune and cardiovascular support
Prebiotic fiber derived from the mycelium of Aspergillus Niger and contributing to the promotion of the colonic population of Roseburia, to provide proven benefits on immunity and cardiovascular health. 4.5g/day
The patented ingredient Rosiom® is a prebiotic fiber derived from the cell wall of the mycelium of Aspergillus Niger. Rosiom® is a 3D-native chitin-glucan polymer.
Mechanism of action
Rosiom® selectively promotes the Gram+ bacteria Roseburia in the colon of the supplemented subjects. A causal relationship between the regular consumption of Rosiom® and the production of short and long chain fatty acids of interest, impacting inflammation, oxidative stress, and lipoprotein metabolism has been demonstrated in a clinical investigation.
Immunity & cardiovascular health
Beyond the general benefits of prebiotics fibers, Rosiom® selectively contributes to the promotion of Roseburia in the colon, providing targeted health benefits:
- Rosiom® promotes a healthy microbiome to strengthen the epithelial barrier and modulate markers of inflammation for the reinforcement of the adaptive immune response.
- Rosiom® is clinically proven for reducing the risk factors of cardiovascular diseases, managing dyslipidemia and thus contributing to the reduction of the formation of atheroma plaques.
- Patented ingredient
- Modulates selectively gut microbiota with a
specific selection of Roseburia spp, butyrate-
and vaccenic acid-producer
- Supports immune homeostasis
- Improves women cardiovascular health
- EU Novel Food Approval
- Self-affirmed GRAS