Prebiotics - Human milk oligosaccharides for infant and adult nutrition
GOS 70 provides HMOs standardized in galactooligosaccharides. These prebiotics contribute to the improvement of infant and adult health through the regulation of the gut microflora, allowing the reinforcement of the immune system and contribute to numerous benefits such as improved digestions, skin health etc.
GOS 70 is a food-based ingredient concentrated to 70% galactooligosaccharides (GOS), specific prebiotics originally isolated from mother’s milk. These soluble short-chain fibers are non-digestible and ferment in the intestine, where they contribute to a regulation of the local microflora for a healthier microbiome.
GOS are efficient prebiotics
GOS 70 has been demonstrated to facilitate the growth of desirable intestinal microflora and can be selectively utilized by beneficial bacteria (Bifidobacteria and Lactobacilli).
GOS 70 is supported with several proprietary studies, both in vitro and in vivo, demonstrating its safety of use as well as its beneficial effect in regulating the intestinal microflora and providing prebiotic benefits.
- Identical structure to components present in Human milk
- Prebiotic effect based on high oligosaccharides content and fermentation by intestinal microflora
- Promotes the growth of beneficial intestinal microflora
- Low-glycemic response
- Resist to high temperature and low pH formulas
- Broad spectrum of applications